Rightvaristy Honor Code Pledge
By enrolling in a course on Right Varsity, you are joining a special worldwide community of learners. The aspiration of Rightvaristy is to provide anyone in the world who has the motivation and ability to improve their skills through the educational experience that internet technology enables. You are part of the community who will help Rightvaristy achieve this goal.
Rightvaristy depends upon your motivation to learn the material and to do so with honesty. In order to participate in Right Varsity, you must agree to the Honor Code below and any additional terms specific to a class. This Honor Code, and any additional terms, will be posted on each class website.
Rightvaristy HONOR CODE PLEDGE
By enrolling in an Rightvaristy course, I agree that I will:
· Complete all assignments, final exams and projects with my own work and only my own work. I will not submit the work of any other person.
· Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
· Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
· Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess student performance.
Unless otherwise indicated by the instructor of an Rightvaristy course, learners on Rightvaristy are encouraged to:
· Collaborate with others on the lecture videos, exercises, homework and labs.
· Discuss with others general concepts and materials in each course.
· Present ideas and written work to fellow Rightvaristy learners or others for comment or criticism.
For more information about this content, please send email to email@example.com
Source: This agreement is adapted from edX Terms of Service and Honor Code